Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

The Correspondence Artist is a book! That is, although the official release date is March 1, 2011, it’s printed and bound and you can order it here or you can go to your local independent bookstore and order it there (ISBN: 978-0-9820151-9-3) or if you really have to you can find it on Amazon or B&N but we all know you get extra karmic points for doing it the first or second way.

This being Valentine’s Day, I should mention that it makes the perfect Valentine’s gift. Buy four – one for each of your lovers!

If you are in or near New York City and are looking for something to do this evening, please come by St. Mark’s Church (10th St. and 2nd Ave.) at 8. Caroline Bergvall and Kim Rosenfield are reading poems (info here). Kim is reading from a new project called “I’ll Be Seeing You.” In honor of her reading, I made her this:



When I sing this song, I always cry a little when I get to the line about the moon. That’s because of that night that Djeli and I were looking at the moon from his terrace in Montmartre (p. 140). Or maybe it’s because of the night that Tzipi and I were looking at it from her terrace in Neve Tzedek (p. 150).

No comments: